All-New Weapon In Nexon’s Vindictus Ups the Ante
Nexon’s action-packed MMO Vindictus continues its summer updates by upping the ante with Vella’s new weapon, the Twin Chain Blades. This fierce new armament combines the razor-sharp edge of a sword, the range of a projectile and the fluidity of a whip so players can transform the battlefield into a churning tempest of pain. Players can use the blades to pull monsters closer or zip to them and unleash a relentless flurry of strikes. The Chain Blades are perfect for mid-range crowd control and incapacitating your enemies; they are available from level eight and on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Celebrates Christmas Season
- To celebrate Christmas season, WEBZEN Inc. has prepared various holiday events. WEBZEN.com has teamed up with partners to give out Special Bon...
- League of Legends Releases Patch 4.11
- Riot Games has released Patch 4.11 for League of Legends, with a primary theme of equalizing the battles in the jungle.
- Battleline: Steel Warfare Launches on PC
- Bandai Namco has today launched Battleline: Steel Warfare for PC (on Steam).