The Closed Beta of Champions of Titan Begins Today
IDC/Games announced today that their new type of MMORPG, Champions of Titan, begins their Closed Beta Test today. It’s an MMORPG with MOBA-style combat and this CBT will last a few weeks before it enters the Open Beta phase a little later this summer, and a server wipe before the beta phase. Champions of Titan is a sci-fi Action MMORPG that features humans that have fled their home planet and moved to Titan. Once they arrive, they find that there is already a cyborg race there, the Broken who wish to destroy all human life in the galaxy. In the PVE aspects of the game, players will tackle the Broken, and in PVP they will instead tackle the players of the other faction – Guplanned:nd Abandon. Guardians are the remaining human army, and Abandon are mutants and mercenaries that were once at war with the Guardians but teamed up to fight the Broken.
– Full PvE MMORPG with fast-paced combat
– PvP Battlegrounds MOBA style; defense of the ancients style, battle royale and free for
– Dodge, roll, slash, fire, crowd control, stun and shoot!
– 14 heroes at the start, more than 20 planned: all of them unique with its exclusive skills
– Classical tanky, damage dealers and healers scheme
– Professions like crafting, weaponsmithing, armorsmithing, jewellsmithing and fishing
to optimize gear
– Raid dungeons with your guild or friends to gear up your hero
– Guild system
– Auction House system
– Pet system
– More than 500 quests in the game, 20 dungeons, and 4 raid dungeons.
– 5v5 and 10v10 squad leagues
Articles You May Enjoy
- S4 League Debuts Community-Designed Content
- Aeria Games has just released tons of new content for their hugely popular anime third-person shooter, S4 League!
- Fractured Reveals 2018 Development Progress
- Now that 2019 is here, the Sandbox MMO Fractured goes over their progress in the last year in their latest blog post, found below.
- World of Tanks: Mercenaries Unleashes Monsters of Mass Destruction This Halloween
- It wouldn't be Halloween without World of Tanks "Monster Tanks" event, and it's coming to PS4 and Xbox One's World of...