Soul Hunters: Ubisoft Teams Up with Lilith Games
Lilith Games announced that the company has partnered with Ubisoft to bring Assassin’s Creed-franchise character Ezio Auditore to Soul Hunters, its international hit action-RPG title. The partnership between the two companies will strengthen the brand presence and impact of Asia’s most popular mobile game in North America, while expanding Assassin’s Creed’s brand recognition in Asian gaming markets. Soul Hunters is currently played by over 80 million people worldwide, and has played a pivotal role in establishing Lilith Games as a dominant force in the mobile games market.
The iconic Ezio Auditore will become available as a playable character in Soul Hunters on May 12. Gameplay in the mobile title has been tailored to incorporate Ezio’s signature weapons and attributes, seamlessly melding elements of the Assassin’s Creed experience into the Soul Hunters world.
For more info, visit: http://www.lilith.sh/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle Command Review
- Battle Commands takes on the strategic approach where you build up structures and units that provide either defense, offense, and/or resources
- RiotZone Reloads In One Week
- Mail.RU games has announced its next major update for RiotZone will launch next week Tuesday, September 11.
- Warfare Online First Impressions
- Warfare Online is an action strategy game featuring simplified real time strategy elements.