Champions of Titan
Champions of Titan is a sci-fi MMORPG featuring high-intensity action-combat both in the adventurous solo play and in the competitive player versus player.
Though human-kind survived extinction by landing on the distant planet Titan, an even greater threat then made itself known. Take on the role of humanity’s savior and repel the genocidal cyborg race from your new home.
►Legends Assembled: Discover your favorite hero from the diverse roster of 14+ characters.
►Dip, Dodge, and Swing: Utilize a variety of movement, skill, and damaging abilities to survive tough engagements.
►Make n’ Create: Train up a profession and reap the craftable benefits.
►Proxy War: Pledge your allegiance to the Guardian or Abandon factions.
►Multiplayer Mayhem: Compete in hectic game modes inspired by the Battle Royale and MOBA genres.
►Allied Assault: Recruit guildmates and team up to take on difficult dungeons.
This is a free-to-play title offering additional content for purchase.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 11, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IDC/Games
- Publisher: IDC/Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel i3+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 560 GT+
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Champions of Titan is a sci-fi MMORPG featuring high-intensity action-combat both in the adventurous solo play and in the competitive player versus player.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Update Brings Players’ Improvements to Kartuga
- Today, InnoGames updated 3D action game Kartuga with improvements coming directly from player feedback in its closed beta.
- Albion Online Hector Update Releasing June 7
- Sandbox Interactive has announced that Albion Online will release its Hector update on June 7, 2017.