Path of Exile Begins August Expansion Countdown
Grinding Gear Games has begun an official count down on site to its next major content release for Path of Exile in August.
The countdown begins with today’s 1.1.5d patch, and will continue next week with new teaser screenshots, plus feature, lore, and name reveal. GGG promises a month packed full of previews and updates as they ramp up for the next expansion’s release on August 21, 10am NZ.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NTales Drops Largest Update Yet
- RuleMakr, developer of NTales: Child of Destiny has recently launched their biggest update yet - from guild buffs, UI changes and more!
- Total Domination: Remade for iOS mobile platforms
- Plarium, a leading mobile and social game developer, has launched a host of updates for their flagship mobile RTS strategy game Total Dominati...
- Hazards Ops: Now in Open Beta
- Open Beta servers for third-person action shooter Hazard Ops are now open. From now on, every mercenary that enlists will be granted instant a...