Wargaming America Gives Back In Honor of National Military Appreciation Month
Wargaming today announced special in-game promotions for its massively successful PC action MMO game World of Tanks during the month of May in celebration of National Military Appreciation Month. For the second year in a row, the company will contribute to military-serving charitable organizations that will receive donations based on a number of in-game purchases. This year’s North American recipients are AMVETS , Homes For Our Troops, and Military Families Fund.
During the month of May, Wargaming will offer the following National Military Appreciation Month bundles in the World of Tanks shop, giving players the opportunity to give back on a number of discounted in-game purchases:
- · $23.39 –2,000 gold,
- · $115.99 – T34 premium tank and garage slot, 10,000 gold, 90 days of premium account status, 1,200,000 credits
Ed Note: corrected information via Wargaming.
As an added bonus to players, 10% of all revenue from sales of the bundles during the month of May will be donated to the three military-serving non-profit organizations.
“While we’re in the video game business, we’re also a company that’s incredibly committed to giving back to organizations that honor and assist veterans and those that have served our country,” said Jeremy Monroe, General Manager of Wargaming North America. “We’re incredibly excited to offer our players this unique chance to not only pick up some great World of Tanks goods, but also help give back to these worthy charities.”
For more information on Wargaming’s National Military Appreciation Month activities, please visit: http://worldoftanks.com/news/2269-military-month-2013-charity-drive/
Articles You May Enjoy
- DDO: Shadowfell Conspiracy - New Dungeon!
- Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – Shadowfell Conspiracy...
- Webzen Announces MU Origin 2 On 2018 Media Day
- Webzen announced several titles coming to their games lineup at a Media Day today in Seoul, South Korea.