All-New Weapon In Nexon’s Vindictus Ups the Ante
Nexon’s action-packed MMO Vindictus continues its summer updates by upping the ante with Vella’s new weapon, the Twin Chain Blades. This fierce new armament combines the razor-sharp edge of a sword, the range of a projectile and the fluidity of a whip so players can transform the battlefield into a churning tempest of pain. Players can use the blades to pull monsters closer or zip to them and unleash a relentless flurry of strikes. The Chain Blades are perfect for mid-range crowd control and incapacitating your enemies; they are available from level eight and on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online 2 Beta Weekend Events Revealed
- WarpPortal today is announcing an exciting line-up of events to celebrate the Beta testing period for upcoming sequel to their world-renown Ra...
- Dauntless News - Alpha Sign-ups Now Live
- Phoenix Labs has announced details about its upcoming alpha test for co-op action RPG Dauntless.
- Hand of the Gods: Steam Launch
- Great news for fans of HiRez/SMITE Tactics: Hand of the Gods, who don't want to use their loader/prefer Steam!