All-New Weapon In Nexon’s Vindictus Ups the Ante
Nexon’s action-packed MMO Vindictus continues its summer updates by upping the ante with Vella’s new weapon, the Twin Chain Blades. This fierce new armament combines the razor-sharp edge of a sword, the range of a projectile and the fluidity of a whip so players can transform the battlefield into a churning tempest of pain. Players can use the blades to pull monsters closer or zip to them and unleash a relentless flurry of strikes. The Chain Blades are perfect for mid-range crowd control and incapacitating your enemies; they are available from level eight and on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light PC Review
- Dying Light brings back the enjoyment of good ol zombie crushing, and parkouring around a city with a threat. Its been a while since we have h...
- ESL releases ESL App on Xbox One
- ESL, the world’s largest independent eSports brand, today announced the release of its ESL app on Xbox One, which enables competitive consol...
- Trickster Online and Grand Chase line up new content
- SG Interactive has revealed new content and events for players of Trickster Online and Grand Chase.