All-New Weapon In Nexon’s Vindictus Ups the Ante
Nexon’s action-packed MMO Vindictus continues its summer updates by upping the ante with Vella’s new weapon, the Twin Chain Blades. This fierce new armament combines the razor-sharp edge of a sword, the range of a projectile and the fluidity of a whip so players can transform the battlefield into a churning tempest of pain. Players can use the blades to pull monsters closer or zip to them and unleash a relentless flurry of strikes. The Chain Blades are perfect for mid-range crowd control and incapacitating your enemies; they are available from level eight and on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lake-town Expansion Released For The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth
- Kabam today released Lake-town Expansion Pack for its popular mobile game The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth, which is co-published with War...
- RuneScape Introduces New Master-Level Quest: The Mighty Fall
- Jagex announces the release of a new master level quest for Runescape, called the Mighty Fall.
- Warkeepers Now Available In English
- Publisher NovoPlay and developer SkyDreams Software are introducing Warkeepers to the English-speaking community.