Langrisser Mobile Announced Closed Beta Date Announced
ZLONGAME announced that the closed beta for the return of hit strategy game Langrisser will start on November 29th, 2018. Originally developed by Masaya Games in 1991, Langrisser has been regarded as one of the biggest influencers of the strategy RPG genre. Langrisser Mobile will feature many of the main elements of play that gave it such a strong following over the course of video game history, and some innovative new features that should entice longtime fans, as well as interest newcomers. Langrisser Mobile will feature an over one million word story about the birth of a new hero in El Sallia. Alongside the main plot, there will be side stories that explore the lives and emotional development of the heroes in greater detail. Choices made in-game can also alter the course of the main plot. There are over 300 levels, including “Escape From the Capital”, “The Revived Alhazard” and more. All the classic battles can be replayed again and again through the special Time Rift feature.
One of the key features of the Langrisser series is its class transfer system, which has been fully re-created in Langrisser Mobile. In total, there are more than 80 heroes in the game, and each hero has his own class tree to create an infinite amount of battle combinations. Class choice doesn’t necessarily depend on who is stronger or weaker, but how they best combine with the team. When a hero/heroine reaches the final level of their class, they can unlock their own hidden plot and explore a more complete story ending. Combat in Langrisser is highly influenced by the strengths and weaknesses of the many unit types in the game as well as terrain. Units such as infantry, lance soldiers and cavalry have advantages or disadvantages when battling each other. Cavalry have an advantage against infantry, infantry are strong versus lance soldiers, and the lancers have the upper pike against calvary.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planets³ Kickstarter Interview
- Planets³ is an up-and-coming voxel-based free-roam RPG, similar to titles like Starbound and Minecraft but with a stronger story-driven exper...
- Tree of Savior: New Questions Answered for CBT1
- Kim Seyong, the project director of Tree of Savior has posted a Q&A blog post in the official Tree of Savior blog. This Q&A article an...
- Wild West Online to Launch Into Closed Alpha on September 15
- The wait for gameplay of Wild West Online is almost over! Closed Alpha starts on September 15th and players can purchase it early.