PUBG Mobile Version 0.9.5 Update Drops With Royale Pass Season 4
The latest update for PUBG Mobile brings new weapons, a new vehicle (Scooter), dynamic weather in Sanhok, and much more. Perhaps the biggest update added is Royale Pass Season 4, which has new outfits, hairstyles, and other cosmetics. Using daily/weekly missions, players can increase their rank and earn these items. Players can complete a certain amount of missions every week to gain additional crates and currency. The Royale Pass Season 4 has all new cosmetics, such as:
o More firearm finishes, rare outfits, new character faces, and hairstyles;
o Fine-tuning of the redemption feature;
o Additional Mission Cards;
o New event where packs are discounted heavily during Black Friday.
There is also the 0.9.5 content update, which adds other new features to the game:
· New M762 automatic rifle, available in all maps;
· New Sanhok vehicle: Scooter;
· Added dynamic weather to Sanhok;
· Added hardcore mode to provide the same experience as PC;
· Increased odds of certain crate drops.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Unveils Details on New Behemoth and Ranged Weapon
- One of the major talking points is the terrifying new Behemoth, known as Koshai.
- Mabinogi Duel Launches Clash of Five Colors Event
- Fans of Mabinogi Duel can enjoy a new event starting today, "Clash of Five Colors."
- Heroes of the Storm: Kharazim Now Available (August 18 Patch)
- Today sees the launch of a new patch today for Heroes of the Storm, introducing the new hero Kharazim and more.