Final Fantasy XIV and Yo-kai Watch Collaborate This Summer
SQUARE ENIX® has teamed up with LEVEL-5 to announce a new collaboration welcoming characters from YO-KAI WATCH™ to FINAL FANTASY® XIV. The time limited event will launch this summer and feature a total of 13 different Yo-kai from YO-KAI WATCH, including Jibanyan and Whisper. Players will be able to earn special quest rewards, such as original Yo-kai themed weapons, mounts, and minions.
As part of the collaborative effort with FINAL FANTASY XIV, Chocobo® and Moogle™ will also appear as “Chocobonyan” and “Mooglenyan” in YO-KAI WATCH 3: Sushi and YO-KAI WATCH 3: Tempura which will launch in Japan exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Further details of the collaboration event will be announced in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Initial Release Review
- Let’s get into one of the hardest parts of this game: The weather. Holy damn!
- Player-Owned Ports Open in RuneScape
- Jagex has launched a new update for RuneScape, adding high level content and player-owned ports.
- Larian Studios Plays Cupid with In-Game Proposal
- You can imagine that we at Larian Studios never expected to become a wedding agency when we started developing Divinity: Original Sin, but req...