Faunasphere previews January update
A new video on Youtube, posted by the Faunasphere team, has offered a sneak peek into what Faunasphere’s January update will hold.
Previewed in the update is new functionality with Facebook, which will allow players to have more customized hatching messages post to their Wall. Facebook users will also be able to take pictures of their Faunasphere and post them directly to an album on Facebook to share.
In addition to new alterations and mutations for Fauna, including antlers, a new area will be opened – the previously locked gate in Mire Knoll will unlock, and the new area is known as the Gorgeous Meander.
Watch the January Faunasphere Sneak Peek on Youtube.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Karos Returns Goes Live and Brings the Pain!
- Leading online game publisher Games Campus is proud to announce the official launch of Karos Returns!
- NetDragon to Soft Launch "Dead Union" in Australia
- NetDragon’s mobile FPS game, has been confirmed --- October 22nd in Australia. It will be available in Google Play then.
- Blade & Soul Founder’s Packs Now Available for Purchase
- NCSOFT® announced that Founder’s Packs for Blade & Soul® are now available for purchase in North America and Europe.