World of Battleships is the next in the line from the company that is also publishing World of Tanks and World of Warplanes. The game gives players a fleet of ships to use in the open sea. Destroyers, battleships, heavy cruisers, and aircraft carriers all support one another with their varied abilities. Stats on the ship play a large role in how it will perform, and you must keep an eye on things such as firepower, speed, armor, and endurance. World of Battleships features realistic, historical locations, and changing weather patterns to heighten the experience.
The highly anticipated World of Warships is the latest free, historical online combat game to be added to the Wargaming’s catalog. Command a massive naval fleet featuring history’s most iconic war vessels, level up important tech modules and prepare to dominate the oceans in World of Warships.
With four classes of ships, myriad upgrades, strategically designed environments the action never ends and every match is a unique experience. Endless hours of strategy, tactical gameplay and pulse pounding combat await all who take the helm in World of Warships!
Huge Variety of Iconic Vessels –
Aircraft carriers — A multi-role ship that brings a RTS-style gameplay to the fight. Loaded with four styles of aircraft (Dive Bombers, Torpedo Bombers, Scouts and Fighters) and the ability to command multiple squadrons, carriers can shape the fight from the skies.
Cruisers — These versatile vessels are perfect for hunting other enemy cruisers, spotting them for teammates to target or blowing them out of the water personally. Additionally, the anti-aircraft guns that line their deck offer another line of defense against high flying threats.
Destroyers — Lightly armored but swift, destroyers are the fastest, most maneuverable ship available. This class is a major threat on the open water, dealing damage with either massive cannons or deadly torpedoes.
Battleships — These are the designated “heavy hitters” of World of Warships. Massive cannons, thick armor and rows of anti-aircraft artillery make them a deadly “triple threat” in any battle.
Tactical Diversity –
World of Warships features Wargaming’s signature level of tactical diversity with upgradeable tech modules, each designed with a specific combat objective.
Every sea battle is a unique experience with a wide range of battle maps that deliver myriad strategic options and scenarios for high stakes PvP team.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wargaming
- Publisher: Wargaming
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Detailed ships and graphics.
- +Variety of ships each supporting the others.
- +Intense action PvP with changing conditions.
- -May not appeal as much as tanks and warplanes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DCUO Mini-DLC Power Preview - Munitions
- Munitions is the first Power 'DLC' that will be made available to players (“Soon” is all we got, sorry!).
- Warframe Preview: Goodbye Friendly Fire
- MMOHut takes an early look at Warframe, a co-operative online third-person shooter.
- Mission Against Terror: Major Changes Announced Today
- Mission Against Terror: Major Changes Announced Today - Tons of new social feature and changes available