World of Warships – First Look
http://mmohuts.com/game/world-of-warships – Gets you more World of Warships information, reviews, gameplay screenshots, videos, articles, news & more!
The highly anticipated World of Warships is the latest free, historical online combat game to be added to the Wargaming’s catalog. Command a massive naval fleet featuring history’s most iconic war vessels, level up important tech modules and prepare to dominate the oceans in World of Warships.
Huge Variety of Iconic Vessels –
Aircraft carriers — A multi-role ship that brings a RTS-style gameplay to the fight. Loaded with four styles of aircraft (Dive Bombers, Torpedo Bombers, Scouts and Fighters) and the ability to command multiple squadrons, carriers can shape the fight from the skies.
Cruisers — These versatile vessels are perfect for hunting other enemy cruisers, spotting them for teammates to target or blowing them out of the water personally. Additionally, the anti-aircraft guns that line their deck offer another line of defense against high flying threats.
Destroyers — Lightly armored but swift, destroyers are the fastest, most maneuverable ship available. This class is a major threat on the open water, dealing damage with either massive cannons or deadly torpedoes.
Battleships — These are the designated “heavy hitters” of World of Warships. Massive cannons, thick armor and rows of anti-aircraft artillery make them a deadly “triple threat” in any battle.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic the Gathering: Arena - WAR Ranked Season One Thoughts
- So, Magic the Gathering: Arena’s WAR (War of the Spark) Season One has come to a close, and Season 2 is well underway.
- League of Angels: Now published by ValcoJoy
- Recently announced, ValcoJoy is a new online game publisher focused on releasing browser based titles, and one of their latest titles is incre...
- Puzzle & Dragons Announces Fate/stay night Collaboration
- GungHo Entertainment is inviting players to the perilous and catastrophic Holy Grail War that's coming to Puzzle & Dragons.