Black Desert Online To Receive New Life Skill Mastery System
Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games revealed a new update that’s coming to Black Desert Online in September. On September 4th, 2019, the long-awaited Life Skill Mastery system will release. This system will extend the depth of the Life Skill content by adding a new value to current Life content. Life Skill Mastery will depend on a character’s Life Skill Level. Hence, the higher the Life Skill Level, the larger the Life Skill Mastery will be.
Adventurers can further enhance their character’s Life Skill Mastery by using Life Skill accessories and Gears that will be newly added along with the update. Three different grades of Life Skill items will be added successively, allowing adventurers to enjoy a variety of benefits that they could not experience before. Based on the Life Skill Mastery achieved, productivity can be increased through mass processing, and adventurers will be able to obtain higher and more valuable rewards through activities such as Gathering and Fishing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blockstorm Announces Steam Release Date
- Blockstorm will be officially released on Steam on May 21.
- Combat Arms Releases Operation: Death Row
- Nexon has launched Operation: Death Row, the latest update to the MMOFPS Combat Arms.
- Skara: The Blade Remains Pre-Beta Interview
- Skara pioneers a new gaming genre, MOV—Multiplayer Online Versus, where up to 16 people can play a versus-style game together online. The ga...