Black Desert Online To Receive New Life Skill Mastery System
Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games revealed a new update that’s coming to Black Desert Online in September. On September 4th, 2019, the long-awaited Life Skill Mastery system will release. This system will extend the depth of the Life Skill content by adding a new value to current Life content. Life Skill Mastery will depend on a character’s Life Skill Level. Hence, the higher the Life Skill Level, the larger the Life Skill Mastery will be.
Adventurers can further enhance their character’s Life Skill Mastery by using Life Skill accessories and Gears that will be newly added along with the update. Three different grades of Life Skill items will be added successively, allowing adventurers to enjoy a variety of benefits that they could not experience before. Based on the Life Skill Mastery achieved, productivity can be increased through mass processing, and adventurers will be able to obtain higher and more valuable rewards through activities such as Gathering and Fishing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabals: Card Blitz Releases Worldwide
- BISBOG just released their collectible card game, Cabals: Card Blitz on a world-wide level.
- ‘Utz’ Update Brings New Assault Map to Heroes & Generals
- Heroes & Generals, the popular WW2 FPS combining action and strategy, has received a new update, codenamed Utz.
- Monster Super League Releases Hermite Dungeon
- Monster Super League has released a new update, introducing a new rebirth Astromon, new Hermite guardian dungeon, and new events.