Knight Online is one of the most popular free MMORPGs in the world, the main element for its enduring success has the game’s PvP elements. Besides the ongoing battle between the two races; humans and Tuarek (orc like creatures), players can form clans and wage war against one another. Players earn ranks by killing members of the opposing race and can earn special Knight titles, cash rewards, and other benefits. Each of the two nations has several race choices but both share the same 4 class options. Those who chose the El Morad faction can pick between a Barbarian, a Male Human, a Female Human or a Portu. The Karus nation is a bit more interesting and has five unique race choices, Ark Tuarek, Tuarek, Wrinkle Tuarek, Pury Tuarek and Kurian.
The 5 classes of Knight Online are:
Warrior – Warriors are the main melee fighters of Knight Online and possess the highest HP and defense, making them the ideal tanks.
Rogue – Rogues are a versatile class that can specialize in either melee (daggers) or ranged (bows & arrows) combat. Rogues can learn an assortment of skills such as healing, invisibility, and speed boosting abilities.
Mage – Mages are offensive casters who have powerful direct damage and damage over time spells. Mages also have abilities that stun or slow enemies as well as teleport allied players.
Priest – Priests play the supportive role in Knight Online with spells that both heal and buff. Priests also have offensive abilities such as curses which lower their enemies stats.
Kurian/Portu – Mutated Barbarian Warriors who are relentless in battle and posses various skills to decrease or disable an enemy’s attack power.
Fantastic zones: Venture into the lands of Moradon, Karus, Ardream and more.
All Out War: Participate in various PvP modes including Lunar Wars, Border Defense and Castle Siege
Steam Update: With the game now available on Steam, players can enjoy a classic MMORPG with all the Steam features that gamers everywhere have come to know and love.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 17, 2004
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NTT Game
- Publisher: NTT Game
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Varied PvP.
- +Instanced missions
- +Repeatable quests.
- -Many foreign, non English speaking players.
- -Dated graphics.
- -Poor translations.
- -Limited customization options, only 4 classes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and up
- CPU: Pentium 3 600MHz or better
- RAM: 512 GB
- GPU: Any GPU with VGA GPU Acceleration
- HDD: 2+ GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- New World of Warships Images Revealed
- Wargaming is pushing the boundaries for the military simulation genre, and today, they have released new images from World of Warships.
- Hazard Ops: Closed Beta Starts This May
- Infernum will send their first squad out into the world to fight off hordes of monsters and as such, announce the closed beta for Hazard Ops.
- World of Warships Closed Beta Departs March 12th
- Wargaming is excited to announce that preparations are underway for the World of Warships Closed Beta, which will begin on March 12. Applicati...