Final Fantasy XIV Celebrates Third Anniversary
Final Fantasy XIV is celebrating its third anniversary and a landmark six million players worldwide.
The FFXIV development team hosted a 14-hour live broadcast, featuring the 31st installment of “Letter from the Producer LIVE.” Producer/director Naoki Yoshida showcased upcoming content, addressed fan feedback, and previewed Patch 3.4 “Soul Surrender,” releasing on September 27. The new patch will include new main scenario quests, dungeons, trials, the final wing of the Alexander raid, and more. A recap can be found here.
The third anniversary also continues in-game with “The Rising” seasonal event, a celebration of remembrance, featuring fun activities and exciting in-game rewards for players to enjoy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Going Free to Play in July
- An official community announcement from Wakfu's team has revealed some exciting news: Wakfu is going fully free-to-play on July 24.
- War Of Emperium Begins Soon In Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has announced a new event for players of Ragnarok Online.
- SMITE's Newest Patch Brings Nu Wa and Controversy
- Today, SMITE has released its latest patch for the game, with the star of the update being a rework for the goddess Nu Wa, along with a visual...