Final Fantasy XIV Celebrates Third Anniversary
Final Fantasy XIV is celebrating its third anniversary and a landmark six million players worldwide.
The FFXIV development team hosted a 14-hour live broadcast, featuring the 31st installment of “Letter from the Producer LIVE.” Producer/director Naoki Yoshida showcased upcoming content, addressed fan feedback, and previewed Patch 3.4 “Soul Surrender,” releasing on September 27. The new patch will include new main scenario quests, dungeons, trials, the final wing of the Alexander raid, and more. A recap can be found here.
The third anniversary also continues in-game with “The Rising” seasonal event, a celebration of remembrance, featuring fun activities and exciting in-game rewards for players to enjoy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Pirates Prepares for Chapter 4 Update
- NGames, publisher of the popular Pockie Ninja, has announced the Chapter 4: Clashes of Marineford for Pockie Pirates.
- Trove Battle Arena Beta Begins
- Trove has begun beta testing for its Battle Arena.
- Clue Scroll Series Comes to RuneScape
- Now available in RuneScape is a highly-anticipated update according to a 2017 payer survey in the enhanced and advanced Clue Scrolls system.