Space Engineers Announced Exclusively for Xbox One
Independent developer Keen Software House has announced that their space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, which has become a viral hit on PC via Steam Early Access, will be released for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program. The game will be exclusive on Xbox One for twelve months and will retain its trademark open-ended creative and survival gameplay. The news was first announced live during the Xbox news briefing at gamescom 2014.
Space Engineers offers a robust platform for creative gamers to build and maintain space stations and ships in a single or multi-player environment. Offering both Survival and Creative modes, as well as resource management, multiplayer, and even combat, the limits of what can be built and played are only bound by the player’s own creativity.
“We are really excited to introduce Space Engineers to an all new audience on Xbox One and provide gamers from around the world the same open-ended creative environment that has enamored PC gamers,” said Marek Rosa, CEO and Founder, Keen Software House. “With the power of Xbox One, we will be able to offer all of our features with amazing multiplayer options. We expect the Xbox community to unleash amazing creations and astounding worlds that we can’t even imagine.”
For more info, visit http://www.spaceengineersgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- MARVEL Future Fight Surpasses 20 Million Downloads Worldwide
- Within the first month of its debut in late April, MARVEL Future Fight garnered over 10 million downloads.
- Ship of Heroes: Why the Community Matters
- An open letter from the CEO of Heroic Games: It is an interesting time for Ship of Heroes, and for the MMORPG industry at large.
- Heroes & Generals Launches Patton, Largest Content-update to Date
- Reto-Moto has just released the largest content-update to date, for their persistent WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals.