Wurm Online Launches on December 12
Wurm Online has officially announced that it will release on December 12, 2012.
Wurm Online’s launch, version 1.0, will include improvements including character customization, visible armor, multi-story buildings, and graphical improvements. A new freedom server will also be created to give players a total new experience.
The developers added:
As most of you have noticed during all these years we’ve kept a low profile when it comes to attracting customers. It has been a deliberate strategy due to our special development situation. It has worked well and we have attracted the customer base we’ve needed to keep the flame burning.Once we’ve released, that strategy will change to a more open one and we will spend more time communicating next year. Stargrace and Wossoo have done a great job with that so far with the twitter and facebook accounts and tried to keep you guys informed about what we’ve been doing in development.
Articles You May Enjoy
- No Man’s Sky Review (PlayStation 4)
- I’ve reviewed dozens of games in my career, ranging from the truly awful to the genuinely amazing, yet none of those reviews prepared me.
- Battline: Steel Warfare Announces Second Beta
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America announces that the second beta testing for their upcoming free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE will...
- Fangold – New details about the TCG of Potato Killer Studios
- Fangold is the new collectible card multiplatform game, digital free-to-play made in Potato Killer Studios.