Wurm Online Launches on December 12
Wurm Online has officially announced that it will release on December 12, 2012.
Wurm Online’s launch, version 1.0, will include improvements including character customization, visible armor, multi-story buildings, and graphical improvements. A new freedom server will also be created to give players a total new experience.
The developers added:
As most of you have noticed during all these years we’ve kept a low profile when it comes to attracting customers. It has been a deliberate strategy due to our special development situation. It has worked well and we have attracted the customer base we’ve needed to keep the flame burning.Once we’ve released, that strategy will change to a more open one and we will spend more time communicating next year. Stargrace and Wossoo have done a great job with that so far with the twitter and facebook accounts and tried to keep you guys informed about what we’ve been doing in development.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal 2 Closed Beta Initial Impressions
- The original Cabal held a special place in a lot of people’s hearts, it seems. So it’s little surprise so many people are anxious for #2.
- Overwatch Ana Hero Review
- Enter Ana, a sniper who can take down enemies from afar while also supporting her time with healing darts.
- Magfest 2016 Indie Games Recap
- Two of the biggest worlds in the entertainment industry have collided once again at the Washington Metro Area to usher in the 14th Magfest.