Hex: Shards of Fate
Hex: Shards of Fate is what the creators term an MMOTCG. The game boasts a massive amount of cards, ranging from creatures and champions, to equipment and abilities. How you put together your deck will determine how well you do in combat. Players can join guilds, competing against others in PvP matchups, or delving into dungeons against a variety of PvE encounters. Hex: Shards of Fate offers something for every gamer type, from casual to hardcore
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cryptozoic Entertainment
- Publisher: Cryptozoic Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® XP / Windows® Vista / Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 (latest Service Pack)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2120 @ 3.30GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 9800, AMD Radeon HD4850
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Season Pass Details Revealed
- In our last DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE update we found out that Mira and Towa managed to get their hands on numerous characters from the DRAGON BAL...
- Final Fantasy XI December Version Update Continues Adoulin Lore
- Square Enix, Inc. announced today that at 1:00 p.m. (Pacific) the December version update for FINAL FANTASY® XI will go live.
- New Mist Champions Revealed for Guild Wars 2's Stronghold PvP Mode
- The addition of Mist Champions allows combatants to purchase highly specialized champions which can be summoned to turn the tide of battle.