Hex: Card Clash Launches on PS4
Hex Entertainment brings the PC title, HEX: Shards of Fate to consoles in HEX: Card Clash, now on PS4! Though it’s only live in North America, Europe will follow soon. This update brings their acclaimed PC game, HEX: Shards of Fate, to a wider console audience—now with numerous UI upgrades, smooth controller play, an enhanced tutorial system, and more! Most importantly, this version includes full cross-play compatibility. Play it your way! The ability to buy and sell cards with other players will ensure you always have the tech you need for your deck. Choose a champion to aid your deck’s strategy and bring powerful abilities into battle. Build unique strategies by adding gems to cards to completely change their stats or keywords at the press of a button. This recent update adds Quick Buy and Quick Post, so you can spend less time selling and more time playing the game! Competitive Ladder events await, as do Cash events like the Cosmic Crown Showdown or HEX Clash, which have real money prizes waiting! Best of all, it’s free! Over 200 cards await as well as your choice of five differently themed decks to dive right into the action!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Returners Launches Globally on iOS and Android
- Nexon announces the global launch of its folklore-inspired management RPG on mobile, Returners.
- Prime World: Now Officially Launched
- Nival has announced that its award-winning MOBA, Prime World, is now available globally on Steam, Amazon and Aeria
- World Esports Association (WESA) Founded
- The foundation of the World Esports Association (WESA) has been announced today.