MU Legend Reveals World Maps and Dungeon System
After the success of their stress test back on September 23rd, many players wanted to see more of the world; Webzen has thus revealed a full list of dungeons/maps for MU Legend! With the OBT release, players will have access to all of the world’s maps (the stress test was only a fraction of it). To prepare every player, MU Legend’s website now features a set of guides dedicated to the world’s regions and landscapes. Thus, exploration will lead players through three huge territories: “Enova“, “Duelden“, “Litenberg” and the big merchant city of “Ordhor“. Additional territories will be revealed in future expansions, as players level up and progress through the game. Of course, fans will be happy to hear that further territory expansions will be provided absolutely free of charge. Among the new guides released today, one of them will no doubt be of particularly high interest to players: The dungeon guide. A previous Gaming 101 article posted by the MU Legend team describes the dungeon system of the game. The dungeon guide added on the MU Legend website today gives an in-depth breakdown of the core mechanics themselves.
Dennis Czybulka, COO at WEBZEN Dublin, enthusiastically commented, “I can tell that, from the casual player to the most avid fan of ‘dungeon crawling’ (I confess that I am one myself), all will be delighted to get their hands on the dungeon guide. In this guide, for example, you will learn that there is not only one category of dungeons, but plenty! And the beauty of it is, they cover everything that players expect: Treasure hunting, Mythic mode, big challenges, group dungeon expeditions and, of course, levelling. Party leaders will certainly have this specific guide open as a tool of knowledge while they organize their troop before attempting a dungeon expedition.”
The dungeon guide is incredibly important, and the most famous dungeons (Blood Castle, Endless Tower, Lupa’s Labyrinth, etc) will all have guides.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta Keys Now Available for Ecol Tactics Online
- Grab closed beta keys for Ecol Tactics Online, a new twist on MMORPGs!
- My.Com appearing at Gamescom 2014
- My.com is pleased to announce the European premier of its three upcoming massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) World of Speed, Armored Wa...
- Arma 3 Hosts Marksmen DLC Exclusive First Look Livestream
- This Saturday March 7th, starting at 17:00 UTC, Bohemia Interactive will be hosting an exclusive First Look Livestream for its upcoming Arma 3...