Guild Wars 2: Living World Season 4 Episode 1 is Now Live
After the Brandstorm engulfed the Free City of Amnoon, the Commander receives a vision, revealing an encounter in the Elonian ruins might determine the fate of all of Tyria in Guild Wars 2. A secret order of warriors guard the way in, and the path they walk will not be easy. A legendary focus will arrive in this content, as well as the Fractal Twilight Oasis. Players will journey to the past and witness events that shaped Elona. In addition, the Hall of Chains raid arrives, where those involved will infiltrate the Underworld and join the struggle for control over the fates of both the living and dead. And it’s available right now for players to sink their teeth into the latest Path of Fire content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RiotZone begins rolling out heavy content update
- Mail.Ru has begun a series of updates for RiotZone, scheduled to roll out from now through May.
- Adventurer's Journal - Blade & Soul Entry #3
- I spent way too long thinking I needed to crawl through a dungeon to proceed. However, I was not prepared for that.
- Atlas Reactor Announces Buy-to-Play Model
- Trion has announced that it will be switching from a free-to-play model to a buy-to-play model for Atlas Reactor.