Guild Wars 2: Living World Season 4 Episode 1 is Now Live
After the Brandstorm engulfed the Free City of Amnoon, the Commander receives a vision, revealing an encounter in the Elonian ruins might determine the fate of all of Tyria in Guild Wars 2. A secret order of warriors guard the way in, and the path they walk will not be easy. A legendary focus will arrive in this content, as well as the Fractal Twilight Oasis. Players will journey to the past and witness events that shaped Elona. In addition, the Hall of Chains raid arrives, where those involved will infiltrate the Underworld and join the struggle for control over the fates of both the living and dead. And it’s available right now for players to sink their teeth into the latest Path of Fire content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hunt for Gods Early Access Preview
- With visions of grandeur Hunt for Gods takes the 3rd person MOBA formula and allows one player per team to take on the role of a deity.
- Camelot Unchained Announces Bounty System Stretch Goal
- The Bounty System promises to allow every entity from the individual player, to guilds, to even the king of one of the Tri-Realms to announce ...
- Combat Monsters: Now Available On Steam
- Rubicon's biggest game yet, Combat Monsters, is available on Steam right nowCombining elements from collectible card games with grid-base...