“Letters From Harran” Contest Lets Fans Contribute to Dying Light
Techland has opened up the chance for fans to get involved with adding to the story of Dying Light: The Following.
The team is creating a unique mission that takes place inside an abandoned post office and wants fans to have their messages of distress, horror, or bravery be scattered around the level.
The design team will pick their favourite letters and place them into the game along with full credit for the authors.
We’ve already seen what fans can do when creating awesome stuff for us – says Tymon Smektala, producer – so we found a cool little way to let them actually be a part of the story and have their efforts and names appear in our game forever. Just no dick pics please.
All letter submissions are being sent to the team via the Dying Light Facebook page.
Find the rules and regulations of the “Letters from Harran” contest here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- upjers Prepares for Spooky Halloween Events
- upjers revealed that they are beginning a series of spooky Halloween events across their catalog of games.
- Tanki Online - Browser-based tank game now available
- Tanki Online, the action browser game by AlternativaPlatform (one of Russia’s leading developers for massively multiplayer online games), is...
- League of Legends Doombots Review
- DoomBots are mean; terrifyingly mean. They do unfair, horrifying things that will probably give the casual player nightmares for weeks on end....