“Letters From Harran” Contest Lets Fans Contribute to Dying Light
Techland has opened up the chance for fans to get involved with adding to the story of Dying Light: The Following.
The team is creating a unique mission that takes place inside an abandoned post office and wants fans to have their messages of distress, horror, or bravery be scattered around the level.
The design team will pick their favourite letters and place them into the game along with full credit for the authors.
We’ve already seen what fans can do when creating awesome stuff for us – says Tymon Smektala, producer – so we found a cool little way to let them actually be a part of the story and have their efforts and names appear in our game forever. Just no dick pics please.
All letter submissions are being sent to the team via the Dying Light Facebook page.
Find the rules and regulations of the “Letters from Harran” contest here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- “Pirate Kings” Launches Globally on iOS and Android Today
- Today, Jelly Button Games announced the worldwide release of its wildly popular mobile casual adventure game: Pirate Kings--now on the App Sto...
- 505 and Roll7 Launch Online Field Test for Lightspeed Multiplayer Game, Laser League
- Select players in North America and Europe have the opportunity to participate in the first round of closed beta testing for Laser League!
- Webzen Soft Launches MU Origin
- Webzen oft-launched one of its upcoming mobile games called MU Origin on iOS and Android in Canada and Ireland today.