EverQuest is set in the enormous fantasy world of Norrath and has a whopping 15 unique classes and 16 different races. On top of that, players can choose from one of 17 deities to further customize their character. The free version of the game offers full access to the base game plus 18 expansions, and all race/class options, but has some limitations in spell ranks, character slots, and social features.
In EverQuest’s most recent expansion, Darkened Seas, the level cap will raise to 105, and players will be able to use the new Mount Key Ring to access their entire collection in one go. The expansion also comes with eight new zones, new quests, missions, raids, tradeskills, spells, AAs, and items!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 16, 1999
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Daybreak Game Company
- Publisher: Daybreak Game Company
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Incredible amount of variety in character creation and quests.
- +Good tutorial.
- +Unique 'Faction / Deity' system.
- +Good Music.
- -Combat and overall gameplay feels incredibly slow paced.
- -Dated interface.
- -Combat animations look clumsy.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium® 4 equivalent or greater
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA 6800 or ATI x1800
- HDD: 15 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu: US version heading into F2P open beta
- Ankama today kicked off open beta for WAKFU, the turn-based massively multiplayer online game (MMO) set in the popular DOFUS universe, where p...
- Eternal Crusade Discusses Massive Sandbox PvP Plans
- Behaviour has revealed an ambitious plan for their upcoming sandbox MMOFPS, Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade, detailing how matches...
- Legion of Heroes: Now in Open Beta
- NEXON M, the creative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., has released Legion of Heroes into beta testing. Legion of Heroes is desig...