EverQuest Announces Progression Servers and New Content
Saturday, March 16th was the beginning of EverQuest‘s 20th Anniversary Celebration, where they launched new content and two progression servers. Since the initial launch on March 16th, 1999, the high-fantasy MMORPG has released a steady stream of content, with 25 expansions and counting. EverQuest also features 1600+ playable areas, 700+ raid events, 50,000 design scripts and over 3,000,000 lines of code. With that in mind, the new Selo and Mangler Progression servers have launched, and there is also new content in the “Gnome Memorial Mountain”. It’s full of new quests, collections, and so much more to celebrate this anniversary. In addition, there are partnerships and collaborations listed below.
- Partnerships and Collabs:
- EverQuest Brew with BattleMage Brewery: Daybreak and local San Diego brewery BattleMage developed a special EverQuest brew, Brell’s Blessed Stout, in celebration of the game’s 20-year milestone. A behind-the-scenes look into the brew creation with soundbites is available here and images from the first tasting with local fans are available here.
- San Diego Comic-Con Museum – EverQuest Fan Event: Daybreak is collaborating with the museum to hold an EverQuest fan event and interactive exhibit that will be open for one special weekend in April (stay tuned for exact dates). It will include a collection of 20 years of the game’s history and art, miniature live quests, developer chats, and another chance to get a taste of the BattleMage EverQuest brew, Brell’s Blessed Stout.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forged Chaos Raises over $10,000 with Trials of Ascension Store Funding
- Forged Chaos shows initiative in raising funds for Trials of Ascension through their own website's Founder Store.
- Combat Arms is now Transatlantic
- The merge into one global server maximises and unifies the player base, allowing for transatlantic matchmaking.