E3 2015 Day 2 Recap – Battleborn, Total War: Warhammer, and SWTOR!
Day 2 of the E3 gauntlet has come to a close, leaving us mindlessly humming that catchy but annoying marketing tune “Tra la. la la.. la. don dooonnn” as we imagine a world where Sonic characters were voiced by the cast of the Expendables, all the while cheering on Mario and Luigi suits dancing on the Wii U to Sega’s Hatsune Miku. It’s a strange time to be in gaming indeed, but our battle hardened minds have survived this ADD gauntlet to bring you a second round of recaps straight from the show.
Table of Contents
1. Gearbox – Battleborn
2. Creative Assembly – Total War: Warhammer
3. Bioware – Star Wars: The Old Republic Expansion
4. Sights, Sounds, and Cosplay of E3 2015 Part 2 (Image Heavy)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile Pioneers Google Pre-Registration Feature
- Forsaken World Mobile is one of the first mobile games to participate in the new Google Play pre-registration feature.
- Kritika: Chaos Unleashed reaches 400 million downloads
- After passing 300 million downloads in July 2013, leading mobile games publisher GAMEVIL has now surpassed 400 million mobile game downloads. ...
- Star Conflict Launches Age of Destroyers Update
- Beginning January 14th Star Conflict players can add destroyers to their offensive capabilities.