E3 2015 Day 2 Recap – Battleborn, Total War: Warhammer, and SWTOR!
Day 2 of the E3 gauntlet has come to a close, leaving us mindlessly humming that catchy but annoying marketing tune “Tra la. la la.. la. don dooonnn” as we imagine a world where Sonic characters were voiced by the cast of the Expendables, all the while cheering on Mario and Luigi suits dancing on the Wii U to Sega’s Hatsune Miku. It’s a strange time to be in gaming indeed, but our battle hardened minds have survived this ADD gauntlet to bring you a second round of recaps straight from the show.
Table of Contents
1. Gearbox – Battleborn
2. Creative Assembly – Total War: Warhammer
3. Bioware – Star Wars: The Old Republic Expansion
4. Sights, Sounds, and Cosplay of E3 2015 Part 2 (Image Heavy)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet Olandra Update Interview
- This week we will be introducing a new zone called Olandra, which will introduce players to some very cool features. For starters, players wil...
- Wargaming, SEGA and Creative Assembly Announce Partnership
- Wargaming, SEGA and Creative Assembly announced today a new strategic partnership that will see Total War: ARENA published worldwide.
- Fangold – New details about the TCG of Potato Killer Studios
- Fangold is the new collectible card multiplatform game, digital free-to-play made in Potato Killer Studios.