E3 2015 Day 2 Recap – Battleborn, Total War: Warhammer, and SWTOR!
Day 2 of the E3 gauntlet has come to a close, leaving us mindlessly humming that catchy but annoying marketing tune “Tra la. la la.. la. don dooonnn” as we imagine a world where Sonic characters were voiced by the cast of the Expendables, all the while cheering on Mario and Luigi suits dancing on the Wii U to Sega’s Hatsune Miku. It’s a strange time to be in gaming indeed, but our battle hardened minds have survived this ADD gauntlet to bring you a second round of recaps straight from the show.
Table of Contents
1. Gearbox – Battleborn
2. Creative Assembly – Total War: Warhammer
3. Bioware – Star Wars: The Old Republic Expansion
4. Sights, Sounds, and Cosplay of E3 2015 Part 2 (Image Heavy)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance Boosts In Game Economy with The Exchange
- With easy search, sort and filtering functions, The Exchange will allow players to buy the items they need and sell items they don’t want.
- Changes Incoming for League of Legends PBE
- Riot Games has identified an issue with their PBE servers. The same people have been using them since they were introduced so no new feedback ...
- World of Warplanes Ground Attack previewed
- Wargaming.net has released details about the new strafing planes in World of Warplanes.