E3 2015 Day 2 Recap – Battleborn, Total War: Warhammer, and SWTOR!
Day 2 of the E3 gauntlet has come to a close, leaving us mindlessly humming that catchy but annoying marketing tune “Tra la. la la.. la. don dooonnn” as we imagine a world where Sonic characters were voiced by the cast of the Expendables, all the while cheering on Mario and Luigi suits dancing on the Wii U to Sega’s Hatsune Miku. It’s a strange time to be in gaming indeed, but our battle hardened minds have survived this ADD gauntlet to bring you a second round of recaps straight from the show.
Table of Contents
1. Gearbox – Battleborn
2. Creative Assembly – Total War: Warhammer
3. Bioware – Star Wars: The Old Republic Expansion
4. Sights, Sounds, and Cosplay of E3 2015 Part 2 (Image Heavy)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Engineer Elite Specialization Revealed for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet announced today the penultimate elite specialization for the engineer profession coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- New World of Warships Images Revealed
- Wargaming is pushing the boundaries for the military simulation genre, and today, they have released new images from World of Warships.
- Villagers & Heroes Reborn Expansion Review
- The nicest way to refer to Villagers & Heroes graphics is “nostalgic.” It feels like vanilla WoW or even updated Runescape.