Naruto Online Arrives July 20
On July 20th, Oasis Games will be publishing NARUTO ONLINE in the Western regions on PC. NARUTO ONLINE is an MMORPG turn-based browser-game that is set entirely in the NARUTO universe. The game is the very first and only Online NARUTO RPG in the world to be officially licensed from BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT.
While the game faithfully follows the story portrayed in the anime series, Naruto Online is the only game you can continue the tale. Additionally, five brand-new characters that represent the elements of earth, water, fire, wind and lightning will be introduced. Players can choose to become one of these characters and start a new adventure, gaining experience in a variety of different types of quests and gameplay modes.
- Based entirely on the NARUTO Anime Story Line: NARUTO ONLINE currently features 9 arcs of the Naruto storyline for players to go through and explore, featuring all the familiar locations such as the Village Hidden in the Sand and the Valley of the End—the story will continue only in NARUTO ONLINE.
- Relive key scenes from the series with the original voice actors in person: Details such as the original voices of the characters and in-game usage of the series’ scenes will make NARUTO fans instantly familiar with game, entering the world they know from the series
- Establish your own Ninja Team: Player can recruit their favorite ninjas and fight together with them. All of the ninjas are modelled after characters from the series so as to seamlessly fit in the game world
- Combo Fighting System: Match the ninjas in your team, making use of the Naruto Bonds-system which can greatly enhance your team’s fighting abilities and manifest groundbreaking combos
- Gameplay Modes: From Single Player mode to Multi-player dungeons, giant Worldboss battles and battlefields, the game features tons of ways of gaining EXP, obtaining new items and equipment while enhancing your characters and their outfit on the way
- Ready to play right away: No downloads required, users can create an account in under a minute and start playing right away.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar - Strain DevSpeak video revealed
- NCSoft and Carbine studios has just released a new DevSpeak video for their upcoming update for WildStar. It has only been a month since WildS...
- Illyriad update adds crafting to game
- Illyriad Games has launched a new update to their flagship game Illyriad that allows players to begin crafting various items.
- SMITE: Arriving soon on the Xbox One
- Today during the gamescom 2014 Xbox news briefing, Hi-Rez Studios announced that SMITE, the acclaimed free-to-play third-person Action MOBA fo...