Trickster Online Gameplay – First Look HD February 2011
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Trickster Online Page.
Trickster Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG with cute anime graphics by SG Interactive (Formerly known as Ntreev) – the same folks behind Pangya, Grand Chase and Project Blackout. The game has eight playable classes, a large game world to explore, and 12 different attributes. The game looks and feels a bit like Secret of the Solstice from OutSpark and Ragnarok Online from Gravity, as movement and combat is handled with point and click controls. To learn more about Trickster Online check out the official MMOHuts Trickster Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV European Data Centre to arrive in October 2015
- Square Enix Ltd., announced over the weekend that the European Data Centre for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online will commence operations in October.
- ArcheAge: Conquest of Auroria Begins this November
- Trion has announced to its ArcheAge players that the northern continent of Auroria will become available in a huge update, slated to launch on...
- Journal Fantasy XIV: Alexander and Beyond Balance
- Roughly a month out from my Heavensward review was posted, and I’m still addicted to the game.