EverQuest: Night of Shadows Launch Trailer
Today, Darkpaw Games launched the EverQuest: Night of Shadows Expansion, inviting players to explore more of the war-torn continent of Luclin.
Night of Shadows includes the following features:
- 7 Expansion Zones – Explore more of Luclin to calm the spirits.
- New Raids, Quests, and Missions
- New Spells, Combat Abilities, and AAs
- New Collections
- Tradeskill Component Depot – Your account will gain a Tradeskill Component Depot that can hold 250 stacks of different tradeskill items. You can add slots with marketplace items as you need them! This depot is shared among your characters on the same account and server, like a shared bank. Each of these slots ignores the standard stack sizes and can hold significantly more of each item. Additionally, you can utilize these items anywhere in the world when crafting.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Tetris Company Announces Innovative New Tetris Games for Mobile
- N3TWORK is a games, media, and tech company that has officially partnered with The Tetris Company for some new Tetris titles.
- Medieval Engineers Early Access Preview
- when I first played Space Engineers I wondered how amazing this type of technology would be if it were put into use in other settings.
- M&M Heroes: Champions of Ashan PvP Tournament Begins Today
- Today, Ubisoft® announced an outstanding tournament held in the tactical online RPG Might & Magic® Heroes® Online. The “Champions of ...