Digimon Masters Online
Digimon Masters is a MMORPG by movegames that happens to mostly be known for a previous Digimon game named Digimon Battle Online. It puts players in the role of a variety of trainers boasting different stats, and lets them pick amongst a few starting digimons before sending them out into the world. If you’re a fan of the show who dreams of nothing less than riding your own digimon around then try this game. Otherwise, you might find this a pale contender to the many other free games out there. Alternatively, it boasts an interesting capture mechanic that might catch the interest of some, or prove tedious to others. This is one of those cases where you either love it or hate it.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: movegames
- Publisher: movegames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large variety of Digimon.
- +Digimental System provides great customization options.
- +Some Digimon are useable as mounts.
- -Environments re-used and recycled.
- -Requires a LOT of grinding.
- -Cash Shop hatching system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: Pentium 4
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: GeForce 6200
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite: Dangerous Launches Beta 3
- The third stage of Elite: Dangerous’ Beta test has rolled out to players, unlocking even more of the real Milky Way for exploration and intr...
- SMITE’s New God, Tyr The Lawgiver, is Unleashed
- Today we have another new addition to Hi-Rez Studio’s SMITE roster with the release of Tyr, the Lawgiver.
- Elsword Opens Path to Darkness with Ara Haan's Little Specter Launch Event
- Ara Haan has spent every waking minute searching for a way to redeem her demon-possessed, disgraced brother. Obsessed with her goal, she’s o...