Trick or Treat Time Starts In Scarlet Legacy
Halloween events have launched in GamesCampus’ Scarlet Legacy.
A “Trick or Treat” quest has players fetching treats to spell out “Happy Halloween” for big prizes, and themed items including Spirit Scrolls, a Black Magician Costume, and a Pumpkin Head accessory.
“Halloween is a terrific time to offer our community some fun activities and some fabulous prizes,” said Hubert Yee, Head of Marketing at GamesCampus. “We’re also giving away an exclusive Mummy pet only for our Facebook followers!”
Starting today, players can hunt the world of Scarlet Legacy for the spookiest, creepiest, or scariest sights they can find. Once they post a screen shot to the Scarlet Legacy page at http://www.facebook.com/ScarletLegacy and a fellow player “Likes” their screen, players will receive the exclusive Mummy pet companion.
Scarlet Legacy is published by GamesCampus, which also publishes 9Dragons and RF Online.
Scarlet Legacy Halloween Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Flyff Turning Point Part 1 Expansion Arrives in August
- Webzen has confirmed today that the latest expansion for Flyff - Fly For Fun will be released in North America and Europe on August 16, 2016.
- Batalj Announces February Launch Date
- Batalj by Fall Damage Studio announced today that their action-strategy title will launch on February 21st, 2019.
- League of Legends: Ivern Champion Review
- Ivern the Green Father is one of the most unique champions ever released for League of Legends, unfortunately, that’s not a good thing.