Trick or Treat Time Starts In Scarlet Legacy
Halloween events have launched in GamesCampus’ Scarlet Legacy.
A “Trick or Treat” quest has players fetching treats to spell out “Happy Halloween” for big prizes, and themed items including Spirit Scrolls, a Black Magician Costume, and a Pumpkin Head accessory.
“Halloween is a terrific time to offer our community some fun activities and some fabulous prizes,” said Hubert Yee, Head of Marketing at GamesCampus. “We’re also giving away an exclusive Mummy pet only for our Facebook followers!”
Starting today, players can hunt the world of Scarlet Legacy for the spookiest, creepiest, or scariest sights they can find. Once they post a screen shot to the Scarlet Legacy page at http://www.facebook.com/ScarletLegacy and a fellow player “Likes” their screen, players will receive the exclusive Mummy pet companion.
Scarlet Legacy is published by GamesCampus, which also publishes 9Dragons and RF Online.
Scarlet Legacy Halloween Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3on3 FreeStyle Receives Ranked Mode on PS4
- Joycity released a new mode on 3on3 FreeStyle for the PS4 edition of the online basketball title.
- iPhone MMORPG Fantasia Coming to the U.S.
- iPhone MMORPG Fantasia coming to the West. The game was developed in South Korea a company called Lemon.
- Ronan Redux: The Grand Chase Spell Knight Gets Remastered
- Today KOG Games, publisher of the hit free-to-play MMO Brawler, Grand Chase, releases the highly anticipated Ronan character renewal.