Digimon Masters Online
Digimon Masters is a MMORPG by movegames that happens to mostly be known for a previous Digimon game named Digimon Battle Online. It puts players in the role of a variety of trainers boasting different stats, and lets them pick amongst a few starting digimons before sending them out into the world. If you’re a fan of the show who dreams of nothing less than riding your own digimon around then try this game. Otherwise, you might find this a pale contender to the many other free games out there. Alternatively, it boasts an interesting capture mechanic that might catch the interest of some, or prove tedious to others. This is one of those cases where you either love it or hate it.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: movegames
- Publisher: movegames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Large variety of Digimon.
- +Digimental System provides great customization options.
- +Some Digimon are useable as mounts.
- -Environments re-used and recycled.
- -Requires a LOT of grinding.
- -Cash Shop hatching system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: Pentium 4
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: GeForce 6200
- HDD: 4GB
- Description: Digimon Masters is a point-and-click style MMORPG by Digitalic. Save the Digi-world using 3 different customizable trainers, and dozens of different Digimons of all types and flavors.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shifting Tides Expansion Announced For Battle Of The Immortals
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced it will launch its next expansion for Battle of the Immortals, titled Shifting Tides, on September 1...
- Supernova Launches Second Closed Beta Test
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America and Primal Game Studio have opened the second closed beta test for Supernova.