Digimon Masters Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Digimon Masters Online Page.
Digimon Masters Online is a 3D digimon themed MMORPG published by JoyMax – the same company behind the wildly popular Silkroad Online game. Unlike the much older Digimon Battle, which is published by Wemade, Digimon Masters Online features gorgeous cell-shaded graphics and smooth animations. Digimon Masters Online went into open beta globally on September 27, 2011. The game is based off of the Digimon Data Squad anime and features real time combat (Digimon Battle was turn based). To learn more about Digimon Masters Online check out the official MMOHuts Digimon Masters Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Heroes Review
- Dragon Heroes isn’t as different as you might think from other popular mobile games, but its core gameplay is exactly what you could want.
- Project Genom Adds New Progression and Equipment Systems
- Project Genom's latest update introduces a new character progression and equipment systems.
- Etherium: Release Date Set for March 25th
- Etherium, the explosive sci-fi RTS from Tindalos Interactive, gets a new trailer as it approaches launch day, on March 25.