Weekly Recap #153 Sept. 9th – Age of Conan, Casinos & Way Too Many Heroes!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Elsword, Black Gold Online, Granado Espada Online, CasinoRPG, Age of Conan: Unchained, Marvel Heroes, Infinite Crisis, TERA Rising, & Age of Wushu!
Black Gold Online Yuton Race Reveal:
Granado Espada Online Finale for September:
CasinoRPG in open beta:
Age of Conan arrives on Aeria Ignite:
Marvel Heroes Profiles and Update 1.2:
Tera Rising gets 4 new dungeons:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight's Fable: GTArcade Hosts an Xmas After Xmas Event
- Are you already missing Xmas? It’s always Xmas in Knight’s Fable! Have you ever dreamed of Santa’s arrival, carrying loads of gifts whil...
- Savior Saga Adds Guild System and Fairy Event
- Savior Saga: Idle RPG is now available on iOS, alongside the brand-new guild system that was implemented to welcome new players.
- Travian: Legends - 15th Anniversary Interview w/Eckart Foos
- We had the chance to speak briefly with Eckart Foos, Game Director of Travian: Legends, about its 15th anniversary.