Disorder Teases New Faction for the Upcoming Mobile Shooter
NetEase teases their upcoming futuristic shooter, Disorder, which is set in the post-apocalyptic year of 2030. Ongoing nuclear war has created a lawless land, and players must pledge their loyalty to a faction and team up with their friends to do battle in this mobile shooter. NetEase revealed the Ghost Puppets today, a group of special agents the players can join up with in the upcoming game. Each member of these factions will have deep backstories to uncover, and different weapon preferences will hint at the distinct personalities of each of these factions. Online communication enables the player to link up with four teammates to compete against 19 enemy groups. For the current map, players have 10 to 20 minutes to work with their teammates and establish a plan of action to secure the area’s missile silo. Under the pressure of time, every decision matters.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Diablo 3: Patch 2.1 Coming Tuesday
- Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that it will launch patch 2.1.0 for Diablo III on Tuesday morning.
- Era of Celestials Gets Ready for Season One of 'The Strongest Vanquisher'
- Yoozoo Games and GTarcade are getting ready for an exciting new event - Season One of "The Strongest Vanquisher".
- Ambush: A DarkForce GameLit Saga Book 1 now available!
- Travel through Time with detective Matt Richards as he discovers a vulnerability in the game DarkForce and unravels a sinister plot against it