Valiance Online (Super) Jumps onto Steam Greenlight
SilverHelm Studios has launched a Greenlight campaign for Valiance Online with the objective of getting the upcoming sci-fi/superhero-themed game onto Steam.
Vote for Valiance Online at http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=346891697
Valiance Online is a “living world” superhero massively multiplayer online game in which player choices and actions are paramount. Set at the end of the 21st Century in the fictional city of San Cielo, players take on the roles of heroes and villains who battle using superhuman powers and advanced technology.
Some of the features planned for Valiance Online include:
- An evolving game world tied to character choices
- An open world environment with continuous no-loading between zones
- Travel powers including fan favorites like swinging, acrobatics and flash stepping
- Over 25 zones planned, ranging from futuristic city, island fortress, Atlantis, subterranean maze, and all the way into space
- A choice through action system for character alignment
- Player run stores and a decentralized market system
- Semi-Freeform character build options
- Powers customization options
- A flexible and customizable UI
- Multitudes of costume choices
- Player created content
The game is currently in pre-alpha and players are being invited to join in and get a peek at progress on the game so far. To get in the testing queue, register at http://valiance-online.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- PopPace Unveils 'Warlord Saga'
- PopPace recently revealed plans to launch another cute 2D MMORPG, Warlord Saga, which is set in the Three Kingdoms period, blending abundant p...
- Elesis Explodes onto the Elsword Stage with Two New Job Paths
- Elsword reveals the first two jobs for Elesis: Pyro Knight and Saber Knight.
- RuneScape Reveals The Shifting Tombs
- RuneScape has revealed The Shifting Tombs, a new and fast-paced skilling activity for mid- and high-level players.