Valiance Online (Super) Jumps onto Steam Greenlight
SilverHelm Studios has launched a Greenlight campaign for Valiance Online with the objective of getting the upcoming sci-fi/superhero-themed game onto Steam.
Vote for Valiance Online at http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=346891697
Valiance Online is a “living world” superhero massively multiplayer online game in which player choices and actions are paramount. Set at the end of the 21st Century in the fictional city of San Cielo, players take on the roles of heroes and villains who battle using superhuman powers and advanced technology.
Some of the features planned for Valiance Online include:
- An evolving game world tied to character choices
- An open world environment with continuous no-loading between zones
- Travel powers including fan favorites like swinging, acrobatics and flash stepping
- Over 25 zones planned, ranging from futuristic city, island fortress, Atlantis, subterranean maze, and all the way into space
- A choice through action system for character alignment
- Player run stores and a decentralized market system
- Semi-Freeform character build options
- Powers customization options
- A flexible and customizable UI
- Multitudes of costume choices
- Player created content
The game is currently in pre-alpha and players are being invited to join in and get a peek at progress on the game so far. To get in the testing queue, register at http://valiance-online.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Releases PTS Details
- Blizzard's freshly launched MOBA, Heroes of the Storm, has just released instructions on how to join their private test server.
- Black Gold Online Devs Talk Faction Inspiration
- Snail Games has released a new developer diary zeroing in on the artistic styles and clashing worlds that define their upcoming Steampunk Fant...
- La Tale Demigod Class Revealed
- OGPlanet has revealed the Demigod Teaser Page for La Tale, giving a glimpse of the next class coming to the MMORPG.