Age of Wushu: Butterfly Love
Age of Wushu introduces Butterfly Love, the first permanent Lore fashion item with a unique performance function.
The Butterfly Lovers originated from the ancient Chinese legend of Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yintai, the tale of two star-crossed lovers.
The story portrays the tragic encounter between the intelligent, beautiful Zhu and the young scholar Liang. “Till death do us apart” was their sacred vow to each other. After death, their earthly form transcend into a pair of butterflies, never to be separated again.
With the marriage system just around the corner in this winter, this is the perfect time to display affection to your loved ones. Be the center of attention, the lotus in full bloom with Age of Wushu’s touch of enchanted vermillion.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Reveals Stormblood Details at Fan Festival
- Along with the epic teaser trailer, more details on Final Fantasy XIV's upcoming expansion, Stormblood, have rolled from Las Vegas.
- SkySaga: US & Canada Alpha starts Feb 19th
- Radiant Worlds is excited to announce that SkySaga will be inviting North American players into our closed alpha tests! We will start letting ...
- Shot Online News - SOWC Introduces Tournament Competitions
- Webzen announces that its latest update for Shot Online is now live, introducing the Shot Online World Championship (SOWC).