Age of Wushu: Butterfly Love
Age of Wushu introduces Butterfly Love, the first permanent Lore fashion item with a unique performance function.
The Butterfly Lovers originated from the ancient Chinese legend of Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yintai, the tale of two star-crossed lovers.
The story portrays the tragic encounter between the intelligent, beautiful Zhu and the young scholar Liang. “Till death do us apart” was their sacred vow to each other. After death, their earthly form transcend into a pair of butterflies, never to be separated again.
With the marriage system just around the corner in this winter, this is the perfect time to display affection to your loved ones. Be the center of attention, the lotus in full bloom with Age of Wushu’s touch of enchanted vermillion.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade: Founder’s Packs In Depth
- This week we sat down to talk to Behaviour Interactive's studio head Miguel Caron in-depth about the Founder’s Pack program.
- League of Angels III Celebrates Thanksgiving With New Events
- League of Angels III has announced its Thanksgiving celebration plans, set to run from November 18 through November 30.
- PointMMO Platform Announced
- A new digital distribution platform solely for MMOs, PointMMO, was announced today.