Blizzard reveals new subscription numbers for World of Warcraft
In a surprising turn of events, Blizzard has revealed that their subscriber base for World of Warcraft has stopped declining. Their financial report states that World of Warcraft subscriptions were up to 7.8 million from last years 7.7 million. Outside of the financial success from WoW, they’ve also revealed much success from Starcraft II and Diablo III.
For more detailed information, view their financial report here: http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ACTI/2943494840x0x724014/9b1383c9-ac48-4600-800a-536e7f7a9d96/ATVI_Q4_2013_Earnings_Release_with_tables.pdf
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
- Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012.
- Firefall Enters Stage One of Open Beta
- Red 5 Studios™ is proud to announce that its highly anticipated free-to-play open world shooter, Firefall, has entered the first stage of Op...
- Age of Wushu First Expansion Arrives August 8
- Snail Games is proud to announce August 8 as the official release date for Age of Wushu's first North American expansion, Legends of Moun...