Blizzard reveals new subscription numbers for World of Warcraft
In a surprising turn of events, Blizzard has revealed that their subscriber base for World of Warcraft has stopped declining. Their financial report states that World of Warcraft subscriptions were up to 7.8 million from last years 7.7 million. Outside of the financial success from WoW, they’ve also revealed much success from Starcraft II and Diablo III.
For more detailed information, view their financial report here: http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ACTI/2943494840x0x724014/9b1383c9-ac48-4600-800a-536e7f7a9d96/ATVI_Q4_2013_Earnings_Release_with_tables.pdf
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge Of Empires Prepares Update On Backs Of One Million
- InnoGames has announced its reach of the one million player milestone, along with an update slated for next week.
- WWE Immortals Now Available for iOS and Android Devices
- WWE Immortals is a free-to-play title that features Superstar battles in a fantastically re-imagined WWE world.
- New Soldier on Landscape screens for The Lord of the Rings Online
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots, featuring the Soldier on Landscape feature coming to The Lord of the Rings Online: Update 6.