Armored Warfare World on Fire Backstory Teased
Developer Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have today shared the first look at Armored Warfare’s backstory setting up the events players will be engaging in during their epic online battles.
The world in which Armored Warfare takes place is the same as ours, but with economic and political chaos that has caused the nations of the earth to begin to crumble. Private military contractors (PMCs) have become the bane and saviors of any hope for the world to return to the civilization that started to decline in the 21st Century. Players will have the choice between being a savior or a destroyer in a world where conflict is business.
For more information you can read a detailed article about the backstory of Armored Warfare on the official Armored Warfare website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Celebrates Noblegarden With An In-Game Event
- The World of Warcraft Springtime event, "Noblegarden" is coming to Hearthstone from May 9-13th.
- Heroes of Rune Launches Closed Alpha
- MijiKai Game Studio has officially launched Closed Alpha for their upcoming browser-based MOBA “Heroes of Rune".
- Injustice 2 Mobile Celebrates Superman's 80th Anniversary
- Warner Bros. Interactive and NetherRealm Studios are celebrating the 80th anniversary of Superman.