Legend of Edda Shutting Down (Again)
GGamesCampus has announced news that Legend of Edda: Vengeance will shut down later in January.
Interestingly enough, the publisher stated that “hacking attempts, gold purchasing, and game crashing” has led to the decision to shut the game down, providing an unstable gaming experience that can’t be supported financially.
GamesCampus will provide compensation to players who have been active in the past three months, although details were not available at the time of this posting.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes coming Dec. 8th
- Since the announcement of Goblins vs Gnomes at BlizzCon 2014, we’ve been tinkering away in preparation to bring one of Warcraft’s greatest...
- Wargaming Announces World of Tanks Generals
- Wargaming, the developer behind World of Tanks, World of Battleships, and World of Warships, has announced a new title: World of Tanks General...
- InnoGames Hosts Month of Classic Servers
- InnoGames celebrates its 10th anniversary by hosting a series of classic servers for its legendary online games: Tribal Wars, Grepolis and The