Pirates of the Burning Sea Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Pirates of the Burning Sea Page.
Pirates of the Burning Sea, PotBs for short, is a 3D pirate themed MMORPG set in the Caribbean during the 1720s published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Vanguard and numerous other MMORPGs. Gameplay wise, Pirates of the Burning Sea is very open ended. Players chose from one of three nations or a fourth pirate faction. Players can earn money by trading goods between ports, capturing enemy ships, hunting pirates, or even crafting. In a way the game plays like Uncharted Waters Online, except with more depth. To learn more about Pirates of the Burning Sea check out the official MMOHuts Pirates of the Burning Sea page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/18: Lord of the Rings, Champions, and Dogs of War
- Daily MMO news featuring Lord of the Rings Online, Champions Online, and Dogs of War.
- Trove Rolling From Alpha to Closed Beta
- Attention Trove fans! Trion Worlds is bringing Trove's alpha down at 10pm PDT tonight, and closed beta is on the very near horizon.
- Deck Warlords - new mobile TCG game by Running Pillow
- Contains fast-paced gameplay and ugly orcs