Pirates of the Burning Sea Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Pirates of the Burning Sea Page.
Pirates of the Burning Sea, PotBs for short, is a 3D pirate themed MMORPG set in the Caribbean during the 1720s published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Vanguard and numerous other MMORPGs. Gameplay wise, Pirates of the Burning Sea is very open ended. Players chose from one of three nations or a fourth pirate faction. Players can earn money by trading goods between ports, capturing enemy ships, hunting pirates, or even crafting. In a way the game plays like Uncharted Waters Online, except with more depth. To learn more about Pirates of the Burning Sea check out the official MMOHuts Pirates of the Burning Sea page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ashes of Creation Releases 'Know Your Nodes' Blogpost
- Ashes of Creation began a new blog series recently, called "Know Your Nodes". Get ready to Know your Nodes!
- Pox Nora Planar Disturbances Expansion Launches July 27
- Pox Nora will launch its 29th expansion, Planar Disturbances, on July 27 for Windows and Mac.
- E3 2014 Recap - Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade!
- While the concepts of Eternal Crusade are fascinating, the 1,000 player battles on one massive server are ambitious, and the factions within f...