Pirates of the Burning Sea Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Pirates of the Burning Sea Page.
Pirates of the Burning Sea, PotBs for short, is a 3D pirate themed MMORPG set in the Caribbean during the 1720s published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Vanguard and numerous other MMORPGs. Gameplay wise, Pirates of the Burning Sea is very open ended. Players chose from one of three nations or a fourth pirate faction. Players can earn money by trading goods between ports, capturing enemy ships, hunting pirates, or even crafting. In a way the game plays like Uncharted Waters Online, except with more depth. To learn more about Pirates of the Burning Sea check out the official MMOHuts Pirates of the Burning Sea page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #16: Anime Ja Nai
- This is a jam-packed set of patch notes! I missed most of the live show of them, but I've sat down with the physical notes.
- League of Legends: Semifinals - Worlds 2017
- We’re back for another incredible week of top tier League of Legends eSports action with the Worlds 2017 semifinals.
- Wasp Enters Marvel Contest of Champions on July 5th
- Hope van Dyne is the daughter of Janet Van Dyne and Hank Pym from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth 199999).