TERA x PUBG Collaboration Begins on PC and Console
It’s time to seek out that elusive chicken dinner in a different battleground – TERA and PUBG have begun a limited-time collaboration. Starting today (March 5th, 2019) and ending on April 5th, 2019, TERA is holding a series of month-long events. In Northern Arun, crates will be dropping from the sky, filled with event rewards. These can have Battle Points, but may also hide deadly popori for the unwary. Battle Points can also be earned simply by logging in for at least an hour each day and completing dungeons/battling bosses in the open world. When players have acquired enough Battle Points, they can be spent in the in-game “PUBG Shop” to unlock permanent PUBG-themed cosmetics and an array of helpful event consumables. Highwatch will also be decorated in a PUBG-theme during the event.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Announces Curse Voice Integration
- Announcing a new integration between Curse Inc.’s VoIP communication platform, Curse Voice, and Magicka: Wizard Wars.
- Wakfu Free to Play Launch Coming September 18
- Wakfu's free-to-play version has been in beta testing on Steam, and is soon preparing for its final official launch on September 18.
- Jagex prepares for 24-Hour charity games marathon
- Jagex Games Studio, makers of the multi-award winning fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is to host a 24-hour long marathon in support of the games ch...