Spirit Tales Adding Guild Battles
Tomorrow will see the launch of a Guild Battle system in Spirit Tales.
The update introduces a three-way guild battle, in which guild members must compete and contend for strategic zones, known as Totems. The mode’s map will feature secret paths and tactical warfare between three rivals. Here, players will also be able to earn the exclusive Attack Beast mount, a bragging right for those who complete the challenge.
Spirit Tales is published by KoramGame, which also publishes Dragon Born and Three Kingdoms Online.
Spirit Tales Gameplay Screenshot
Guild Battles March Into Spirit Tales on May 30
KoramGame announced today that the second Spirit Tales content update will arrive with battle songs and war cries on May 30, 2012. Spirit Tales guild members will be able to take up arms and fight for their guild’s honor in the new 3-way Guild Battle system. Members of each competing guild will need to defend and capture strategic zones known as Totems for a chance to earn rewards like exclusive in-game items and most importantly, bragging rights as the best guild in Spirit Tales.
• 3-way guild competition – Plan your tactics and prepare your defenses in this all-out battle for a chance at prizes and prestige
• Strategic team battles – Be one with the battlefield and utilize secret pathways located on the map to conquer your enemies
• Earn exclusive rewards – Become victorious in battle and claim the exclusive Attack Beast mount available nowhere else
For more information on the new Guild Battle system visit: http://forum.koramgame.com/thread-61339-1-1.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest 2014 Tickets Go On Sale
- Jagex has officially begun sales for the 2014 RuneFest. Whether purchasing online or through in in-game cash shop, you can now claim your tick...
- Rise of Incarnates Beta Preview
- When I played Rise of Incarnates for the first time, I did this on said controls. And it became quite obvious to me that playing on your keybo...
- Banner Saga: Now Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Stoic, an independent game development company and Versus Evil, an indie game publisher, today announced that the epic Viking RPG strategy gam...