Dual Universe Shows Off Community-Made Spaceships in Latest Trailer
The latest Dual Universe trailer is here, and it highlights Novaquark’s recent spaceship building contest. They challenged the Alpha players of Dual Universe to make their own fully-functioning spaceships only using the creation tools in the game. This latest trailer shows off what’s already possible in the game’s first Alpha. This began as a challenge for community members to make their ideal ship (16-32 in-game meters), and then make them a reality. This ran the gamut from land-based hovercraft to atmosphere fighter ships and even space-ready transports.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gauntlet 2014: Now available
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released Gauntlet, a fully modernized reboot of the celebrated dungeon crawler, on Steam for PC, ...
- Welcome Travelers: Arcane Hearts Is Officially Launched
- G4Box, a leading North American free-to-play game publisher, announced today the official commercial launch of its new free to play browser ba...
- WAKFU Raiders Launches Globally on iOS and Android
- In WAKFU Raiders, players gather powerful warriors and creatures to fight opposing forces using a unique combo battle system.