Dual Universe Shows Off Community-Made Spaceships in Latest Trailer
The latest Dual Universe trailer is here, and it highlights Novaquark’s recent spaceship building contest. They challenged the Alpha players of Dual Universe to make their own fully-functioning spaceships only using the creation tools in the game. This latest trailer shows off what’s already possible in the game’s first Alpha. This began as a challenge for community members to make their ideal ship (16-32 in-game meters), and then make them a reality. This ran the gamut from land-based hovercraft to atmosphere fighter ships and even space-ready transports.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eudemons Announces Necromancer Class
- The master of death and decay, the Necromancer, is coming to the MMORPG Eudemons Online.
- Join the Fight: Line of Defense Now Available on Early Access
- Line of Defense, the MMO from 3000AD, is now available for purchase on Steam’s Early Access.
- Castle Burn Celebrates One Million Player Milestones With Giveaways
- Bluehole PNIX announced today that Castle Burn, their card/strategy battle game is ranked #1 in over 39 countries.