Dual Universe Shows Off Community-Made Spaceships in Latest Trailer
The latest Dual Universe trailer is here, and it highlights Novaquark’s recent spaceship building contest. They challenged the Alpha players of Dual Universe to make their own fully-functioning spaceships only using the creation tools in the game. This latest trailer shows off what’s already possible in the game’s first Alpha. This began as a challenge for community members to make their ideal ship (16-32 in-game meters), and then make them a reality. This ran the gamut from land-based hovercraft to atmosphere fighter ships and even space-ready transports.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Thanatos Introducing PvP & Field Bosses
- Thanatos: The Dragon Chaser will launch its first major update on November 26, 2016.
- Vindictus Reveals A Fiery New Hero
- A powerful new character comes to Vindictus today, in the form of The Last Draker, Miri.
- Final Fantasy XIV Dancer Class Review
- They have style. They have grace. They’ll throw chakrams at your face.