PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is an open-world FPS PvP game created by Bluehole Studios and PLAYERUNKNOWN development group. Based off the popular “Battle Royale” Game Mode from Arma 3 and H1Z1, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS will have 64 players explore a remote island while participating in a last man standing competition where strategic gameplay is as important as shooting skills.
Explore to Compete: Players will have to to locate weapons, vehicles and supplies in a graphically and tactically rich battle ground.
Shoot to Survive: Take great aim at your opponents as you engage in a constantly shrinking area, forcing players to fight to the death.
Upgrade to Win: All weapons can be upgraded with attachments such as sights and suppressors and both road and off-road vehicles will be available to players.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bluehole Studios
- Publisher: Bluehole Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Based off the popular "Battle Royale" Game Mode from Arma 3 and H1Z1, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS will have 64 players explore a remote island while participating in a last man standing competition where strategic gameplay is as important as shooting skills.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New World Interview with Amazon Game Studios' Staff
- Last month, Jason had the opportunity to sit down and chat with some of the heads of Amazon Game Studios. The focus: New World.
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Beta Now Live in Europe
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that beta servers are now live in Europe for the highly antic...