Space Engineers Reveals ‘Economy Update’
Space Engineers has an awesome new update that has been in the works over the last few months: an Economy Update. This update adds NPC Trading Stations, AI-controlled stores and contracts. Contracts are both generated, and player-made. There are New Blocks to utilize, Store, Contracts and Safe Zone Blocks, and a pair of new items in Datapads and Zone Chips. A Faction Reputation System was installed, and Space Credits are a new in-game currency. On top of this, the free update will include the economy code updates, safe zones, and so much more. Details can be found in the patch notes in the link below.
For players that want to support the game further, they created a pack of cosmetic items to purchase. None of these items will give players an advantage; they just look really cool. The Economy Deluxe pack is 3.99, and a list of the items in it is below. Space Engineers also added items to existing DLC packs. A list of these is also below.
Economy Deluxe Pack:
- Miner suit
- Soldier suit
- Disco armor skin
- Glamour armor skin
- Silver armor skin
- 14 safezone skins
- 32 faction logos
- Vending machine
New Decorative Pack Items:
- L shaped couch
- Toilet version with the door entrance
- Desk without chair (straight and corner)
New Style Pack Items:
- Retro suit
- Ghillie suit
- Wood armor skin
- Moss armor skin
- Golden armor skin
- New music track from our composer Karel Antonin
- Comic book concept art
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Suit Up for New Mecha Combat Content in Master of Eternity
- Nexon is adding a riveting new chapter to the M.O.E. storyline of a galactic war, and also offers fresh new items and features.
- Kabam and Marvel Launches "Marvel Contest of Champions"
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, has partnered with Marvel Entertainment to bring the expansive Marvel Uni...
- Battlerite Royale Goes Free-to-Play
- Stunlock Studios announced today that their MOBA/Battle Royale Hybrid, Battlerite Royale has officially moved into Free-to-Play territory.