Rumble Fighter Season 5 Approaches
Rumble Fighter Unleashed is coming as GamesCampus reveals the first pieces of this massive update. A new countdown clock on the official site touts the update at roughly 25 days away!
So what key features can we expect from Rumble Fighter: Unleashed?
New and Improved AI: For starters, new and improved AI for 8 characters will be introduced. You and up to three of your friends can join up to fight 1-4 bots on either the Chinatown or Resurrection maps. GamesCampus confirms that even more maps will soon be available once the AI is ready and tested.
A New Exocore: Gaiters of the Elite Monk Kris.
Daily Quests Have Arrived: Challenge your skills by completing 12 daily quests each day. Those that prove their worth will lay claim to a Dark Phoenix Crest.
Autofish: Need to step away for a few but wish you could still gain some progression? A new automatic function is now available to let you fish without any inputs on your end.
New Clothing: Style it up with new Monk Kris themed clothing, as well as a new Wrestler set!
For full details on the update, check out the news feed on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Explains the Zone and Flagging System
- Developer Sandbox Interactive takes some time to explain their Zone and Flagging systems in Albion Online.
- Summoners Con League of Legends Fest Set for Nov 1
- Summoners Con, an organization that specializes in bringing together the community and pro players for the ultimate League of Legends experien...
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Announces Pre-Order and Launch Details
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will launch on Steam for Windows PC on October 23rd and is now available in pre-order.