Space Engineers is a sandbox crafting game about building and maintaining space stations, created by Keen Software House. Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.
►Realistic physics make designing ships for both takeoff and landing important.
►Play with up to 16 other friends in creative and or survival modes.
►Challenge yourself with dangerous scenarios including a crashed ship landing, a lone survivor situation and more.
►Play through nearly infinite environments on proceduraly generated planets.
►Share your creations with the community via Steam workshop.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Keen Software House
- Publisher: Keen Software House
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Tons of customization tools
- +Neat survival mechanics
- -Performance issues
- -Very difficult learning curve
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 (latest SP)
- CPU: Intel Quad Core i5 @ 2.5 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 series
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Space Engineers is a sandbox crafting game about building and maintaining space stations, created by Keen Software House.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gunship Battle Kick-Starts Summer with World War Update
- Gunship Battle: Total Warfare released a new update from Joycity, the World War update. This update brings a massive-scale war.
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Receives 'White Plume Mountain' Module
- White Plume Mountain is a truly classic Dungeons and Dragons Module, first released in 1979 for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.