Space Engineers is a sandbox crafting game about building and maintaining space stations, created by Keen Software House. Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.
►Realistic physics make designing ships for both takeoff and landing important.
►Play with up to 16 other friends in creative and or survival modes.
►Challenge yourself with dangerous scenarios including a crashed ship landing, a lone survivor situation and more.
►Play through nearly infinite environments on proceduraly generated planets.
►Share your creations with the community via Steam workshop.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Keen Software House
- Publisher: Keen Software House
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Tons of customization tools
- +Neat survival mechanics
- -Performance issues
- -Very difficult learning curve
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 (latest SP)
- CPU: Intel Quad Core i5 @ 2.5 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 series
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Space Engineers is a sandbox crafting game about building and maintaining space stations, created by Keen Software House.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R.O.H.A.N.: Veangeance - 'Trinity' Race Update
- On June 4th, 2018, R.O.H.A.N.: Vengeance was launched by games publisher PlaywithSEA, and alongside this came the Trinity race in an update.
- World of Tanks Prepares 8.2 Rollout
- Wargaming has announced that World of Tanks Update 8.2 is currently live in Europe, and will launch in North America on Thursday, December 13.