Space Engineers is a sandbox crafting game about building and maintaining space stations, created by Keen Software House. Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.
►Realistic physics make designing ships for both takeoff and landing important.
►Play with up to 16 other friends in creative and or survival modes.
►Challenge yourself with dangerous scenarios including a crashed ship landing, a lone survivor situation and more.
►Play through nearly infinite environments on proceduraly generated planets.
►Share your creations with the community via Steam workshop.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Keen Software House
- Publisher: Keen Software House
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Tons of customization tools
- +Neat survival mechanics
- -Performance issues
- -Very difficult learning curve
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 (latest SP)
- CPU: Intel Quad Core i5 @ 2.5 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 series
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Space Engineers is a sandbox crafting game about building and maintaining space stations, created by Keen Software House.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2: Revolution First Impressions
- This is my first foray into the Lineage series of games, but not my first mobile MMO. But what is the appeal?
- Fractured Space Expands the Fleet with New Manufacturer, Ships & Features
- Adding Titan Defense Systems as a third ship manufacturer, today’s update introduces two new ships—the Corvette and the Enforcer—to the ...
- Dragon's Prophet Official Release Date Announced
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) and Infernum Productions AG announced that Dragon's Prophet will launch in NA and EU on Sept. 18, 201...