Space Engineers is a sandbox crafting game about building and maintaining space stations, created by Keen Software House. Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.
►Realistic physics make designing ships for both takeoff and landing important.
►Play with up to 16 other friends in creative and or survival modes.
►Challenge yourself with dangerous scenarios including a crashed ship landing, a lone survivor situation and more.
►Play through nearly infinite environments on proceduraly generated planets.
►Share your creations with the community via Steam workshop.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Keen Software House
- Publisher: Keen Software House
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Tons of customization tools
- +Neat survival mechanics
- -Performance issues
- -Very difficult learning curve
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 (latest SP)
- CPU: Intel Quad Core i5 @ 2.5 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 series
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Space Engineers is a sandbox crafting game about building and maintaining space stations, created by Keen Software House.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Day of Infamy Launch Review
- With my time spent playing the game for a few hours, I can easily say that the folks at New World have achieved their goal with flying colors.
- Hearthstone's Tombs of Terror: Chapter 4 is Now Live
- The tombs are clear, but the danger is far from over in Hearthstone's latest Solo Adventure, Tombs of Terror.