SoulWorker Unlocks the Fury of Lilly Bloommerchen
Soul Worker is set to receive a new update today, focused around the update of Lilly Bloommerchen. Lilly witnessed her brother’s death from the jaws of a horrific monster from The Great Void, and she was never the same. Her powerful Myst Scythe rends her foes asunder, but she’s perhaps missing just a few screws. Lilly receives a class advancement today, which adds six new skills to her repertoire, as well as a cute new outfit. As part of its ongoing content release schedule, the latest SoulWorker update provides players with new opportunities to further develop their characters. In future updates, each of the remaining four (of six total) classes will receive a class advancement, allowing players to continue the main quest and face powerful foes that await their arrival.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone's 'The Dalaran Heist' Chapter IV - The Underbelly is Now Live
- Now that the vault has been looted, the Violet Hold's prisoners run amok, Dalaran is a chaotic mess.
- TASTEE: Lethal Tactics Steam Review
- Last month the game was officially launched and I decided to jump back into the game to check out if any meaningful updates have arrived.
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Closed Beta Announced
- Nexon Europe is excited to announce that the highly anticipated multiplayer FPS, Combat Arms: Line of Sight, will soon open its doors to the p...