SoulWorker Unlocks the Fury of Lilly Bloommerchen
Soul Worker is set to receive a new update today, focused around the update of Lilly Bloommerchen. Lilly witnessed her brother’s death from the jaws of a horrific monster from The Great Void, and she was never the same. Her powerful Myst Scythe rends her foes asunder, but she’s perhaps missing just a few screws. Lilly receives a class advancement today, which adds six new skills to her repertoire, as well as a cute new outfit. As part of its ongoing content release schedule, the latest SoulWorker update provides players with new opportunities to further develop their characters. In future updates, each of the remaining four (of six total) classes will receive a class advancement, allowing players to continue the main quest and face powerful foes that await their arrival.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prominence Poker Launches on Xbox One
- 505 Games and veteran indie studio Pipeworks, are proud to announce that Prominence Poker is now available on Xbox One.
- Medieval Engineers Re-Launch Announced
- Today, Medieval Engineers developer Keen Software House announced the game's relaunch with a massive new update.
- Sevencore Entering Open Beta Sept. 6th
- Sevencore is ready for open beta on September 6th! The new MMORPG from gPotato offers players a unique mounted combat system and the power to ...